Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Cheapest Nexus7 in Australia?

OK I am not sure whether there will be much interest in this blog but if you have a Nexus 7, please support this by commenting, suggesting topics etc and we will try build a tips and tricks blog for the Nexus 7 tablet.

I just got my Nexus 7 last Thursday from Officeworks in Perth and they were happy to price match with TopBuy.com.au. I was happy if they price matched the price + delivery but they didn't mind price matching the $289.95 price without delivery. Officeworks policy is that they beat the price by 5% so the Nexus7 came down to $275.45. Did anyone get a better price than that? I had $100 gift card which I managed to get at 5% off Coles cards (which works with Officeworks) but if I had sufficient gift card credit, it could have been only $261.68 but I was happy getting it down to $270.50!



Anyway I've started playing with the Nexus 7 and it is just awesome! There is so much you can do with this and I was amazed to notice that it fits in an inner pocket of a suit. The size may look small at first but people looking to use, rather than amuse, would find that this tablet is just the right size. More later as I explore the tips and tricks for this device.

But the first tip should be about buying this tablet in Australia. Officeworks will beat any price by 5% more if you can show them a competitor's price. Stock is extremely low but some people have said that Dick Smith is expecting a large order in soon. Leave a comment if you know more..

No comments:

Post a Comment