Thursday, September 6, 2012

Keyboard Unresponsive Problem

Occasionally I have found a particular problem with the Nexus 7. The keyboard would be very slow in responding to any taps on the keyboard. I am not sure why this is the problem but I did find out one way to solve or at least work around this problem. All you need to do is press the power button to put the tablet to sleep and immediately turn it back on. I can't say I know why this works but perhaps a quick refresh of the processes is enough to get things back on track.

Have you also experienced this problem? There have been some people complaining about build issues with the Nexus 7 and things like the screen lifting but this has not been my experience. So over to you, how long have you had your Nexus and how has it been going?

No comments:

Post a Comment